Meeeee <3

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Today is the day where I finally find out what is wrong. I have always had stomach aches. Stomach aches for not eating, stomach aches for eating, stomach aches for eating meat, stomach aches for drinking to much sugar, I mean come on.Everything has to do with my stupid stomach. But in the last 2 weeks, it's gotten really bad. I have been trying to eat better to see if it would help, but it just hasn't. When I got home from holidays it's like my insides just decided to mutilate on me. My stomach is upset almost every second of the day, my heart is beating weird which makes me scared, I get random dis-colored spots on my legs, my back where my kidneys are hurt like mad. I feel like i'm about 100! So, finally today it's time to meet my new doctor. I am kinda scared because I know how I feel right now is not normal. I would like my long lasting stomach ache that has lasted all of 13 years (that is 4745ish days of stomach aches) to be gone, or at least to find out what it is. Maybe I just have a super weird stomach, I'm not really sure, but I am very scared. Hopefully it'll be ok though. Wow, what a venting kind of post, but oh well I thought I would share with everyone my stomach problems.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Guu, your organs are still not working? Shame on them.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Kimi said...

We love you and are praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home